AUC Session 2: Teaching with XSEDE
Clark Atlanta University
Host site URL:
AUC Session 2: Teaching with XSEDE is part of the Atlanta University Center Consortium (AUCC) Data Science Initiative Faculty Training Workshop being held January 9 – 10, 2019. This is an in-person only event open only to AUCC member institution faculty.
This session provides an introduction to XSEDE resources and services including the following topics focused on how to incorporate them into computational and data science courses.
- XSEDE User Portal (XUP) capabiilities overview with the participants able to follow along using their own portal account.
- Science Gateways
- XSEDE resource architecture, covering compute, storage, and environment management.
- Hands-on job submission exercise
- Requesting and managing an access to XSEDE-allocated resources for teaching classes and student assignments.
- Transferring files using Globus Online.
You will need a password in order to register for this class. You can obtain the password from the host for this training event.
In person (Robert W. Woodruff Library)
01/09/2020 13:00 - 01/09/2020 17:00 EST (SESSION HAS ENDED)View Session Details →
- Registration open date
- 12/07/2019 09:00 EST
- Registration close date
- 01/09/2020 11:00 EST
- Class size restriction
- 20 registrants
(5 spots left)
- Bettina Gardner
- Contact phone
- 404 482 2026
- Contact email
- jalameda, lakli
- Robert W. Woodruff Library
- 11 James P Brawley Dr SW
Altanta, GA 30314
- 404 482 2026