How do I access my XSEDE account and resource information?
Use the XSEDE User Portal to access information about your Extreme Science and Engineering Discovery Environment (XSEDE) account and available resources.
Once you're logged into the User Portal, click to:
- See how much of your allocation you've used (click ).
- See the digital services on which you have accounts (click Single Sign-On (SSO) to log into those digital services (click ). ). This is also where you can use
- Examine and update your user profile (click ).
- See what Help Desk tickets are open for you, and their status (click ).
- See which Distinguished Names (DNs) are registered for your account (click ).
- Change your XSEDE-wide password (click ).
- Add users to your allocation (click ). Only the principal investigator (PI) can do this.
- Request a community account (click ). Only the PI can do this.
- Open an SSH terminal to connect to your XSEDE digital services (click ).
For a full description of User Portal services, see the User Portal page on the XSEDE website.