How do I access my XSEDE account and resource information?
Once you're logged into the User Portal, click to:
- See how much of your allocation you've used (click ).
- See the digital services on which you have accounts (click Single Sign-On (SSO) to log into those digital services (click ). ). This is also where you can use
- Examine and update your user profile (click ).
- See what Help Desk tickets are open for you, and their status (click ).
- See which Distinguished Names (DNs) are registered for your account (click ).
- Change your XSEDE-wide password (click ).
- Add users to your allocation (click ). Only the principal investigator (PI) can do this.
- Request a community account (click ). Only the PI can do this.
- Open an SSH terminal to connect to your XSEDE digital services (click ).
For a full description of User Portal services, see the User Portal page on the XSEDE website.