Check your XSEDE account balance
To monitor usage of your Extreme Science and Engineering Discovery Environment ( XSEDE) allocation via the XSEDE User Portal:
- Log into the User Portal.
- On the tab, select .
For each of your projects, you'll see:
- The percentage of award remaining and number of service units (SUs) left on your allocation
- The number of SUs you've used
- A link to graphs charting usage over the term of your project, including graphs for usage in the past one day, five days, one month, three months, six months, and one year
- Your average weekly "burn rate" (average SUs used per week)
- The number of days left until you allocation expires
To view historical usage data for inactive or expired projects, clickor .
If you have questions about your usage data, contact the XSEDE Help Desk.