XSEDE software resources include software and services that are centrally supported, software that is supported locally by the service provider sites, software environment management tools, and software areas for installation of software maintained by the user and available to a specified community of users.
Find publicly available software and services anywhere on the XSEDE. Includes CTSS, SP-local software, and software available through XSEDE Science Gateways.
Following is additional documentation on several of the services and community codes available on XSEDE resources.
- UNICORE: The user-friendly UNICORE client is a grid interface providing seamless access to remote and distributed computing resources New !!
xdusage: Monitor your XSEDE allocation with this command-line tool.
- Globus Online: Introduction to Globus Online on XSEDE, a fast, secure file transfer service.
- Job Management with GRAM5: An introduction to GRAM5, command-line utilities for managing multiple jobs across all XSEDE resources.
- BigJob: Currently installed on TACC's Lonestar, BigJob is a framework to support the interaction of codes. BigJob can manage multiple and complex job submission scenarios.
- Compiling WIEN2K on XSEDE resources: WIEN2k performs electronic structure calculations of solids using density functional theory (DFT).
Don't see the software you need in the Software Search results? Request a common location to install executable, scripts and libraries that will be shared by your community of users. No need to use home directories to share software. XSEDE staff will back up this area. For more information please contact the XSEDE Help Desk.
Last update: February 18, 2014