Find software available on XSEDE Service Provider sites. You can view by Resource, Site or Software type and then search for name, version, URL and more. To view details about a software package, click on the software name to see available versions. For more details click on the version to find out more about the software including how to access the software package.
Looking for specific software? The XSEDE Helpdesk can help!
Following is additional documentation on several of the services and community codes available on XSEDE resources.
- GenesisII GFFS: The Global Federated File System allows users access to data and storage space along with the ability to manipulate and share that data with other researchers, and run jobs on XSEDE resources. New !!
xdusage: Monitor your XSEDE allocation with this command-line tool.
- Globus: Introduction to Globus Online on XSEDE, a fast, secure file transfer service.
- Job Management with GRAM5: An introduction to GRAM5, command-line utilities for managing multiple jobs across all XSEDE resources.
- UNICORE: The user-friendly UNICORE client is a grid interface providing seamless access to remote and distributed computing resources.
- BigJob: Currently installed on TACC's Lonestar, BigJob is a framework to support the interaction of codes. BigJob can manage multiple and complex job submission scenarios.
- Compiling WIEN2K on XSEDE resources: WIEN2k performs electronic structure calculations of solids using density functional theory (DFT).
Don't see the software you need in the Software Search results? Request a common location to install executable, scripts and libraries that will be shared by your community of users. No need to use home directories to share software. XSEDE staff will back up this area. For more information please contact the XSEDE Help Desk.
Last update: March 23, 2015